I Love a good DIY project, and I love a unique cellphone case. So, why not pick a project that combines both?
I picked an easy DIY cellphone case! If you need to gift a friend or your dad on Father’s Day, Then this project is a cool idea. Don’t you think? What I like about this DIY cellphone case project is its simplicity. I am not a pro at crafty projects so I am always on the lookout for easy and simple projects I can do at home with my little sister. If you, too, want to try this at home, check out the steps I detailed below. It’s super simple
Here’s the list of what you’ll need:
- A sheet of baking paper
- Glue gun
- Nail polish
- Cut the baking sheet in half.
- Use the first half of the baking sheet to cover your cellphone. Pro tip: Cover it neatly as much as possible. You will use the covered phone as a mold for your DIY cellphone case project.
- Put your covered phone upside down on top of the other baking sheet.
- Get a glue gun and start outlining the edges of the phone. Don’t put any glue in the device’s holes or opening (the charger, earphone sockets and the like).
- Start designing the back of your phone. You can doodle whatever you like. Just make sure that each line is connected to each other. And also, ensure that some lines are attached to the edges.
- Set aside and let it dry.
- Remove the dried glue gun and you now have a cellphone case! Check if it fits your device. Do some necessary adjustments if it doesn’t.
- Now, color it with a nail polish. You can use matte, metallic or any nail polish you prefer. You may also use a glittery polish for a sparkling finish.
Bravo! You just created your own mobile device case! If you like this DIY cellphone case project, don’t forget to share it on Facebook!