Feeling like a pastry chef on a very sunny day? Whip up a cool no bake strawberry lemonade mini cheesecake today and impress your family! I’m sure you all will love this recipe.
First, let’s do the crust of your no bake strawberry lemonade mini cheesecake. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 140 grams graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Crush the graham crackers using a food processor.
- Add in the melted butter and blend the ingredients together using the food processor.
- Spray a cupcake pan with oil and put the graham cracker crust in each cup.
- Use the bottom of a shot glass to press the mixture for a nice and compacted crust.
- Let the graham cracker chill.
Now, we will proceed with the strawberry lemonade cheesecake filling. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Combine all the above-mentioned ingredients in chronological order using a food mixer.
- Mix until the filling becomes smooth with no lumps.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the filling and pour on top of each graham cracker crust.
Lastly, we need to make your mini cheesecake topping. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 5 ounces hulled and chopped strawberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Strawberry slices
- Lemon slices
- Using a blender or food processor, puree all the ingredients above.
- Pour the puree on top of each graham cracker crust.
- Chill it overnight.
- Garnish with fresh lemon and strawberries.
You’re done! It’s time to taste your no bake strawberry lemonade mini cheesecake and share with your family.
Did you like this no bake tutorial? Share this post on Facebook for more articles like this. And don’t forget to visit Total Alive every day!