Girls, I know natural makeup products are expensive. If I have all the money in the world, I will make sure everything I introduce to my body, internally and externally, are all organic. But reality check. I am not that rich!
That’s why I became a fan of homemade natural products such as hair mask, lip scrub, house cleaners and more. I posted some DIY lip scrub recipes recently so you may want to check that too. Click here.
But today, I want to share another homemade product that women will love. A natural eyebrow gel! Does this excite you? Check the procedures below!
Here’s the list of what you’ll need:
- 1 tsp of cornstarch
- 2 ½ tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp of all natural castor or almond oil
- A small eyebrow gel container
- Mix all the dry ingredients (cornstarch and cocoa powder) in a bowl.
- Add the castor or almond oil. These oils are thick so you need to blend all ingredients well.
- Pour the gel into the container. Tip: Your mixture should result in a thick eyebrow gel. A watery mixture cannot stick in your brows.
You’re done! So simple and neat! No sweat, right? But you still have to check if the eyebrow gel matches your skin tone.
If it’s too dark for you, maybe you can lessen the amount of cocoa powder in the mix or increase the cornstarch. I think using 1 ½ tbsp of cocoa powder would work for a lighter result but I have not tried that yet, though. So in case you want to give it a try, let me know if that works!
I found this Pinterest inspired natural eyebrow gel tutorial on YouTube and thought it’s worth a try! How about you? What can you say about this recipe? Share your thoughts below!