Who would believe that you don’t need any baking skills to whip up some yummy chocolate fudge? Well, believe it or not, you can really do it at home with no sweat. In addition, you don’t even need a lot of ingredients if you’ll follow this no bake 2-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge recipe. And yes, you read that right, just 2 ingredients!
Here’s the list of what you’ll need:
- 500g (17-18oz) chocolate bar of your choice (white or dark chocolate)
- 1 regular can of condensed milk
- Optional: any toppings you like (nuts, berries, marshmallows, raisins)
- Cut the chocolate bar into tiny bits and place in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Pour the condensed milk.
- Mix the ingredients well and pop into the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Stir the melted mixed chocolate and milk.
- Put the mixture back into the microwave for another 30 seconds for it to melt completely.
- Blend the mixture well.
- Pour the mixture into a pan lined with baking sheet.
- Add toppings you like such as marshmallows and berries.
- Chill it in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until it hardens.
- Cut your chocolate fudge to your desired size with a knife. Be careful as it’s quite tough to slice.
Well done! You just whipped up a no-bake 2-Ingredient chocolate fudge! See how easy that was? Now you can have your friends and family come over to taste your new specialty!
What’s cool about this recipe apart from it’s easy and simple procedure is it’s delicious and chocolatey taste. It’s perfect as a gift to your friends or loved ones too. Just wrap it in a food-safe cellophane, tie with a ribbon and put greeting card on top.
Do you have favorite no bake recipes as easy as this? Share them below in our comments sections. We’d love to read your thoughts!