Onlookers were really shocked to see the animal faint but fortunately, they were quick to raise the alarms. The vets then arrived quickly and gave the monkey the emergency care it needed. They gave him carbon and saline solution and the next morning, he was up and feeling normal again. Thankfully, he was released from the hospital the soonest.
It’s Best Not To Leave A Coffee Cup On Your Desks, Tables
Nobody saw that coming. And just like that monkey, our pets at home can suffer the same if they get a hold of our coffee. Our dogs and cats can become so playful and curious. Though they smell everything they eat and drink before diving in the meals, we still cannot ensure their safety around our cup of coffee.
Having said that, it is best for pet owners to avoid leaving a cup full of coffee anywhere near their pets. Coffee is not good for dogs and cats. The same way chocolates are prohibited to them.
As a matter of fact, caffeine can also put our health at risk. The average caffeine intake should be around three to four cups a day, maximum. Anything more than that may lead to health problems, apparently.
If caffeine can harm us, there’s no wonder why it’s a danger to animals. In fact, smaller animals are more likely to suffer from worse adverse reactions when they accidentally induce caffeine. So generally, it’s really best if we keep our pets and furbabies away from anything that has caffeine in it.
To learn more about what happens to your body when you drink coffee, check out the video below. If you find this post helpful and interesting, please do share on Facebook to raise awareness among your friends.